No Complexity design principles¶
This section gives an overview of principles that SHOULD be used when designing systems. If you are short on time and do not like reading: You MUST use the principles below to avoid adding complexity.
Summary of the zero complexity architecture and design principles:
- Put People first!
- Only use what you understand.
- Define specific criteria that are tangible to measure complexity.
- Create a model of your solution
- Separation of concerns
- Reduce all waste.
- Problems should be fixed through simple solutions.
- Design for change.
- Make sure you can manage IT!
- Privacy by design.
- Never over engineer
In the next section, all principles are explained more in depth. It is RECOMMENDED to read the rationale for every principle stated.